Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Recently :]

Long time din use english to updates my blogger.
hahas.
finally im here to write my diary.
mayb recently i'll updates my wretch & my blogspot here.
feel that blogspot is more easy n nicee for use & edit.

Recently , recently ..

i feel that i was change.
cant join with them.
mayb they chat d thing nt suitable with me.
everyday v start our new life.
suddenly we'll do homework at class.
dont know why. hahas.
becum more guaii luii at class.
but sumtime also no hear teacher teaching what.
just chit - chat only.
but also chat about sum LOVE story :D
last time? nowdays?

today at school,suddenly i sang a song.
JAY CHOW
den bao beii sang with me.
hahas.
but dont know those song name also.
IN LOVE , in Loveeee :]
weew witt.

using those bii write for me d word
learn more 1 [weew witt] xD

A friend is like a flower.
a rose to be exact,or mayb like a brand new gate.
that never comes unlatched.
A friend is like an owl,both beutiful and wise.
Orperhands a friend is like a ghost.
Whose spirit never dies.
A friend is like a heart that goes strong until the end.
Where would we be in this world if we didnt have a friend C;

I LOVE YOU Baby :]

No comments:

Post a Comment