Saturday, August 15, 2009

潘帅,超赞的一首歌曲

29.08.2009 have a TB & TG dating
i wan go xD
hu wan go too?

Fucking period,make me cant sleep well
ishhhh
lying on bed,wearing my handfree n hear song n sms with sum of my frens
so bored
really feel tired,but i cnt fall asleep !

Nite time,he cal me n tel me that today he went out is wanna buy thing for me
huh?
he dont wan tel me that he buy what else for me
but last time when he say before he gonna go another courty,he wil buy a present for me
because of he wanna giv me a present n dont forgotten he.
anyway is okays.
but he went to KLCC bought it.
izzit expansive??
he just tel me,he hope i can wear it everyday,that thing nt cheap.
may i know is what?



Wilber Pan NEW song "双人舞"
I like this MV.
due of inside wilber pan are cool !

Like YOU my man :]

No comments:

Post a Comment