Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Funny school life

Today i have AI XIN breakfast :)
my bao beii buy for me
Lasi Lemak.
long time no eat nehh
actually ytd bao beii got ask me wan eat or nt d
Sedap,but many cili ><
make my mouth becum Ma YUN
lalala~
tomorrow again. wew witt.

HIGH at my class :D
wowww.
this whole day just keep singing at class only.
cause nothing to do.

today just saw kent hand got one tatoo
a L word.


just one word RM60 ==
so expansive nehh.

VIDEO here,take from me & fei po :D
damn FUNNY.
our class becum more confortable
look !
that sam lying on table so xu fok xD


Science class [Tidur,so tired]
today keep with fei po say
SUKA AWAK this word
swttt
SECRET MAN !
hahas.

just now baby cal me king gai
happy nehh
more like chat with baby at phone than sms
cause more thing to chat xD
n i can scold he,hahas.

actually today din have any topic share on here.
end.

No comments:

Post a Comment