Thursday, August 6, 2009

You make me FORGET how to breathe :(

Opss,feel myself gonna sick soon
aiks
why recently so many people get sick
H1N1?

today hear joey say on august 7, time : 12.34.56 wish each other,wil dream cum true
because of 123456 n date 7,august n 2009 - 09
mean 123456789 :]

i'm thinking this time gonna say with who.
really hope can in the same minute send to many people,but i know cnt.

this weekend din go anywhr
just stay at home
next week Hang Out !!
n next week sat & sun my grandmother goin cameron highland xp
song seii,no one kacau & disturb me.
weeee.

Suddenly i feel that no feel with he .
dont know what can i do now.
i just know that i'm stil loving my ex.
everyday i cnt stop missing he.
he are the one im loving n i cant lose he.
when everytime he find me or i saw he online
i wil thinking our pass relationship
hope i can everyday msg with he,but i know i cant do that n he wont msg me too.
Sigh.
whatever he do,i just hope he wil cum bac beside of me.
i like / love he more than i can say.

You make me FORGET how to breathe :(

No comments:

Post a Comment