Friday, August 14, 2009

Change !

Hey,im here now again.
hehes.
mayb this few week also wil less updates my blogger
due of nothing to write here,n this few day not goin skul.

Whole day just staying at home
frens asked me wanna go hang out or not.
so sorry i cnt out,because of my parent not allow. Sigh.
hate those H1N1 ==
make me cant go out anymore.

Yesterday i get a cal from my dear kido
suddenly ten sumthing he called me,n i ask he why so free to called me.
he just answer me say that he wanna hear my voice. huh.
but i told he that my voice look like BOY
but he say NOT. ( is quite nice) STRANGE.
anyway thank alot.
v just chat about H1N1 n about some phone thing.
he get sick already,hope he wil get wil soon :]

Today i just keep view some pretty girl profile n see thier wearing is how.
0pss,i can feel that im OUT >.<"
gonna change my look becum more Mature & Nicer.
can i do that well?
i just asked from my babee didi,she called me to buy VIVI magazine and get News from there.
but VIVI magazine is quite cheaper than Popteen.
hope i can BE that (:

No comments:

Post a Comment